Last update : 6 August 2021
Identity of the controller
The controller is KiddoTrip Pte Ldt, a Singapore company registration number 202111798K.
For any question or request concerning your personal data and respect for your privacy, please contact us at the following address: email@example.com.
What types of data do we collect and why?
The data you give us :
- Email : Your email address will be your login to access your private area. In addition to this, it will allow us to contact you or send you our newsletter if you have expressed the wish to receive it. Indeed, we will send the newsletter to you by email only if you have given us your agreement, for example by subscribing to our newsletter.
- Civility, Name, Surname, Username : These information allow us to know a bit more about you and for us to be able to send you personalized communications.
- Address: Your address is mandatory if you choose to receive KiddoTrip’s visit kit. We won’t send any advertisement to your address.
- Photo : Photo submitted via email or on the website are used to promote our service only and won’t be distributed or sold.
- Precise location : KiddoTrip may collect, use, and share User location Data in order to provide location-based services. The geographic location of the User is determined in a manner that isn’t continuous. This means that it is impossible for KiddoTrip to derive the exact position of the User on a continuous basis.
- Credit card : For the payment, KiddoTrip share the credit card information to Stripe in a securely manner. We don’t use nor store this information. Cf payment handling.
The data we collect from your journey on our site.
We collect data about your journey on our website, this data allows us to optimize our content and improve your user experience. The recovered data is all anonymous and global. They are obtained thanks to cookies that are deposited in your browser upon your arrival on our site.
Please note that if you disable the registration of cookies on your device, some parts and features of the website may not work properly.
To know more about cookies on your device, you can follow the referenced links : Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari
These data allow us to know more about the journey of users on our site and allows us to improve our content and the quality of service that we deliver. These data are completely anonymous, that is, we have no way to link an action on our site to a named person.
We may use your IP address for security reasons, for example when you reset your password or when you post a comment. But it is not stored and communicated to anyone.
How do we share information we collect?
Personal information we collect stays with KiddoTrip, other than in the following circumstances:
- when we share it with our affiliated and group companies
- when we share it with our partners and other trusted organisations we work with to provide products and services to you;
- when we share it with trusted external service providers and data processors such as cloud storage and cloud software providers, customer support providers, data centres, web hosts, payment processors, accountants, insurers and debt collectors.
- when we share it with regulators and other relevant parties for the purpose of legal or contractual compliance, and reporting purposes.
- when we share it with prospective sellers or buyers of our business or assets.
How do we protect your information?
Our web hosting provider is : Hostinger with data center in Singapore. It has advanced security modules to guarantee the high security level.
We endeavour to protect your personal data by working only with trusted external service providers to ensure that your personal information is treated securely.
Although we aim to create a safe environment by limiting access only to legitimate users, we cannot guarantee that unauthorised persons will not gain access. We make every feasible effort to inform the Singapore Personal Data Protection Commission or other relevant authorities as soon as possible after the occurrence of any significant personal data breach.
Payment processing services enable KiddoTrip to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other means using Stripe. To ensure greater security, KiddoTrip shares only the information necessary to execute the transaction with the financial intermediaries handling the transaction.
Some of these services may also enable the sending of timed messages to the User, such as emails containing invoices or notifications concerning the payment.
KiddoTrip uses the payment platform Stripe.
Stripe is a payment service provided by Stripe, Inc. (510 Townsend Street; San Francisco, CA 94103, USA). Private Policy. More information about their security here.
What are your rights ?
Right of access : You can obtain from us a summary of the personal data that we have about you.
Please note that you will be asked to provide proof of your identity to obtain this information, and that in case of request for mailing, administrative costs will be your responsibility.
Right to rectify data : You have the right to obtain rectification of personal data about you if they are inaccurate. In addition, you have the right to have your incomplete personal data completed, by providing us with a supplementary declaration.
To help you in your process, especially if you wish to exercise, for your own account or on behalf of one of your deceased relatives, your right of rectification through a written request to the postal address mentioned in the Identity of the Controller section.
Right to be forgotten : At any time, you may require that we delete your personal data. Your request will be processed as soon as possible and your data will be deleted if their processing is not necessary in the following cases :
- To comply with a legal obligation which requires the treatment provided for by Union law or by the law of the Member State to which the controller is subject, or to perform a public interest mission or exercise of the public authority in charge of the controller ;
- The recognition, exercise or defense of rights in court.
For all our communications that are sent to you by email, you have the possibility to unsubscribe from our mailing list from the unsubscribe link in these messages.
For each of these requests, you can contact us at the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to our privacy policies